Smart Water Meter Data Management Software (WMDM)
Web-based Water Meters Data Management and Remote Reading Software
Smart Water Meter Data Management Software (WMDM) is a web-based smart platform designed to provide utility companies and water retailers fast, accurate and reliable data collection and grid management. WMDM provides useful and practical data and reports, enabling utility companies and retailers to develop and optimize water grid network. This platform enables remote data collection, eliminating local meter data collection and thus saving a lot of costs and problems for the utility companies and retailers and giving them ability to use free labor to expand their business.
- Fast, Accurate and Reliable Remote Data Collection and Meter Configuration
- Powerful scheduling engine for automatic timed data collection
- Offline Customer Map
- Validation of the base information of the meters and the grid
- Alarms and Notifications based on meter logged events
- Various, Useful and Practical Reports
- System development based on customer needs
Making Water Grid Smarter
Having a smart network that collects volumes of data from residential and commercial water meters, utilizing a robust data management solution is essential for the utility sector. Providing secure, accurate and reliable data collection core, WMDM delivers grid management efficiency thus increasing business value for the utility companies and retailers.
Consumption data collection in specific intervals, fast and accurate are the essential needs of all utility companies and retailers. This provides a regular flow of data and helps grid load and consumption management up to each node and each customer. This also helps reduction in water waste generation that helps manage water resources and save water.
Offline Customer Map
This offline map uses both Lat and Long and UTM systems and provides practical tools and alarms for the utility companies. There are useful features available in the offline map that are mentioned below.
- Offline map with no need for internet connection to load map tiles
- Show all installed customer meters
- Customer information and consumption display via clicking on the customer node
- Satellite and street view
- Calculate and display consumption of the desired area by drawing it on the map
- Meter collection status display
Base Information Validation
The base information that is entered in MDM software are considered strategic and very important and that is because the customer information aside from the consumption data is what mainly distinct collected data and enables the management of the grid. WMDM validates all data types and titles in a way that near-to-non invalid data can be entered in software.
Alarms and Notifications
WMDM provides comprehensive data analysis on collected data and provides on-time alarms and notifications to the users, enabling utility companies and retailers to actively monitor water grid and prevent lots of loss and costs.
Various, Useful and Practical Reports
Collected data has no actual use if no report is made from them. Reports are what generate business value and enables utility companies and retailers to manage and develop the water grid. WMDM provides comprehensive, useful and practical reports designed to ease utility companies and retailers to better manage their water grid, customer consumption and waste control.
Fulfilling Customer Needs
Every system needs to be developed for users and be a solution to their needs. There are many occasions which changes in the system are implemented so that it fits user flows better or a new feature is added. German Metering provides best solutions to customer needs and changes within the scope of the system that enables customers to better manage their business and increase their business value.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor(s) : 2 QUAD CORE – 2.2 GHz – 15 MB
- Memory : 32 GB
- Hard Drive : SAS – 15k – 600 GB
- Default software installed:
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016
- Net Framework 4.5
- Open ports: 3-port 4-digit server (for remote reading service)