Optical probe OP-333
Optical probe OP-333 with RS-232 output signal
Optical Probe OP-333 with RS-232 output is an interface that communicates via infrared waves with a peripheral device such as an electric meter, water meter, heating meter or gas meter. All devices that support the European standard IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107) work with this product.
Optical Probe OP-333 with RS232 output signal and a four-wire cable without connector is suitable for you, if you would to read out consumption data by a peripheral device such as a handheld device, and generally communicates with the meter.
Please note that for the use of this optical head customized software is needed, it does not come with the product.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need an individual adjustment of our product.
- Connector: without connector
- Infrared filter against external light influences
- Dimensions (Ø x H): approx. 32 x 26 mm
- Magnetical holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material : ABS
- Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4,5 mm, four-wire cable LAPP GERMANY
- Weight: approx. 90 gr
- Standard: IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107)
- Power supply: no power supply required. Supplied from RS-232 interface
- Consumed current: approx. 5 mA (Transmitting operation)
- Signal level: Compatible with EIA-232 (RS-232)
- Data baud rate: 19200 bit/s
- Wavelength: 880nm
- Echo filter: yes