Optical probe OP-205 with Micro-USB Connector
Optical probe with USB output signal
OP-205 is an IEC62056-21 optical head with USB (Micro USB Type B) output that communicates with all types of metering devices that are compliant with IEC62056-21 standard via infrared.
This device can be used for onsite reading and configuring of all types of meters or other devices that are compatible with IEC62056-21 standard.
OP-205 is compatible with different operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, Windows Mobile, etc. The driver for this purpose is included.
- Connector: Micro-USB-B
- infrared filter against external light influences
- Dimensions (Ø x H): approx. 32 x 26 mm
- Magnetical holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material: ABS
- Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4,5 mm, four-wire cable LAPP GERMANY
- Weight: approx. 90 gr
- Standard: IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107)
- Power consumption: approx. 25 mA (communication process)
- Operating voltage: 5 V from the USB interface
- Data baud rate: 19200 bit/s
- Electrical interface: USB 1.0
- Communication: Half duplex
- Wavelength: 880nm
- Echo filter: yes