ANSI Optical Head AP-210
ANSI Optical Head AP-210 with USB output signal
ANSI Optical Head AP-210 with USB (type A) output that communicates with all types of metering devices that are compliant with ANSI standard via infrared.
This device can be used for onsite reading and configuring of all types of meters or other devices that are compatible with ANSI C12.18 standard.
AP-210 is compatible with different operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, Windows Mobile, etc. The driver for this purpose is included.
Please note that for the use of this optical head customized software is needed, it does not come with the product.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need an Individual adjustment of our product.
- Connector: USB Type A
- Infrared filter against external light influences
- Dimensions (Ø x H): approx. 37 x 26 mm
- Magnetical holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material: ABS
- Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4,5 mm, four-wire cable (LAPP GERMANY GERMANY)
- Weight: approx. 100 gr
- Standard: ANSI C12.18
- Power consumption: approx. 20 mA (communication process)
- Operating voltage: 5 V from the USB interface
- Data baud rate: from 300 to 57600 bit/s
- Electrical interface: USB 1.0
- Wavelength: 880 nm
- Echo filter: Yes