Optical probe OP-410
Optical probe OP-410 with RS-485 output signal
The Optical Probe OP-410 with RS-485 output is an interface that communicates via infrared waves with a peripheral device such as an electric meter, water meter, heating meter or gas meter. All devices that support the European standard IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107) work with this product.
The Optical Probe OP-410 with RS-485 output and a four-wire cable without connector is suitable for you, if your meter has no RS-485 port, and you still want to use him as a RS-485 network.
Please note that for the use of this optical head customized software is needed, it does not come with the product.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need an individual adjustment of our product.
- Connector: RJ-10
- infrared filter against external light influences
- Dimensions (Ø x H): approx. 32 x 26 mm
- Magnetical holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material: ABS
- Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4,5 mm, four-wire cable LAPP GERMANY
- Weight: approx. 90 gr
- Standard: IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107)
- Power supply: 7-13 Volt
- Consumed current: approx. 15 mA
- Signal level: RS-485
- Data baud rate: 19200 bit/s
- Wavelength: 880nm
- Echo filter: yes