The Optical Probe OP-400 is an interface that communicates with peripheral devices such as electric meters, water meters, heat meters or smart gas meters via IR port.
Any other device that supports the European standard IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107) is compatible with this product.
Custom-made products are available on demand.
- Resistant to visible light wavelengths
- High quality wires, resistant to tensional forces
- Powerful magnet for holding the probe on the meter
- Connector: Without Connector
- Infrared filter: Against external light influences
- Dimensions (Ø x H): Approx. 32 x 26 mm
- Magnetic holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material: ABS
- Cable: Length 2 m, Ø 4,5 mm, four-wire cable (LAPP KABEL GERMANY)
- Weight: Approx. 90 gr
- Standard: IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107)
- Power supply: 5 -12 V
- Maximum current: 15 mA
- Signal level: RS-485
- Maximum baud rate: 19200 bit/S
- Wavelength: 880nm
- Echo filter: Yes