Optical probe OP-300
Optical probe OP-300 with RS-232 output signal
Optical Probe OP-300 with RS-232 output is an interface that communicates with a peripheral device such as an electric meter, water meter, heat meter or gas meter via infrared. Any other device that supports the European standard IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107) is compatible with this product.
The Optical Probe OP-300 with RS-232 port and a D-Sub 9 pin female connector is suitable if consumption data is supposed to be read out by a peripheral device such as a handheld device.
Specific adjustment is possible by order.
- Connector: a serial DB-9 female connector
- Infrared filter against external light influences
- Dimensions (Ø x H): approx. 32 x 26 mm
- Magnetic holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material: ABS
- Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4.5 mm, four-wire cable (LAPP KABEL GERMANY)
- Weight: approx. 110 gr
- Standard: IEC 62056-21 (IEC 1107)
- Power supply: no power supply required. Supplied from RS-232 interface
- Consumed current: approx. 5 mA (transmitting operation)
- Signal level: Compatible with EIA-232 (RS-232)
- Data baud rate: 19200 bit/S
- Wavelength: 880 nm
- Echofilter: yes