AP-333 is an ANSI optical head with RS232 (no connector) output that communicates with all types of metering devices that are compliant with ANSI standard via infrared.
This device can be used for onsite reading and configuring of all types of meters or other devices that are compatible with ANSI C12.18 standard.
- Connector: Without connector
- Infrared filter against external light influences:
- Dimensions (Ø x H): approx. 37 x 26 mm
- Magnetical holding force: > 15 N
- Casing material: ABS
- Cable: length 2 m, Ø 4.5 mm, four-wire cable (LAPP KABEL GERMANY)
- Weight: approx. 90 gr
- Standard: ANSI C12.18
- Power consumption: approx. 9 mA (communication process)
- Operating voltage: no power supply required. Supplied from RS-232 interface.
- Data baud rate: 300 to 19200 bit/s
- Signal level: Compatible with EIA-232 (RS-232)
- Wavelength: 880nm
- Echo filter: Yes